Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thinking Back

Not sure why, but I decided to look back through my older blog entries. After reading an old post about how awesome God is and how truly blessed I felt at that very moment in my life; which I totally needed reminder about - I went ahead on and read more. And stumbled on this entry about my brother. Of course I was immediately moved to tears. I miss him terribly and hate what he is missing out on. Chase still asks about him. I guess in hind sight I should be grateful that he was ever even able to meet & hold his only nephew at all. I could have spent Chase's whole life shuttling photos only and never getting the chance to see my baby brother holding my heart. Trying to keep it real and keep life in perspective - celebrate to small victories and remember to be thankful and praise Him for those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment