Thursday, April 28, 2011

Music

Do you ever feel like you could lost in a song? I do - some songs I just LOVE! The music, the lyrics the composition - it evokes certain emotions. I have to confess that I don't have a favorite "type" of music - I like ALL kinds of different music. If I hear a song and it "speaks" to me then I like it. I enjoy everything from Kirk Franklin to Metallica or Eminem. Extremes, right?! I know! But I love music. Now I do have some all time favorites in different "types" of music. Metallica, my all time favorite rock band ever (insert head banging rocker here) - I love to remind my step-dad that I still love them. He used to tell me as a young teen that I wouldn't listen to that type of music forever :D Sorry - still banging my head to that. And my all time favorite rap ARTIST - I believe is a true artist in every sense of the word...Eminem! Favorite pop is The Black Eyed Peas and Usher and favorite gospel is Kirk Franklin. I enjoy country and even Celtic music. As long as I can feel it then odds are I will enjoy it. The ONLY music I have found that I dislike is screaming metal...I don't get that or what part of it is actually music (insert confused face here) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment